Allied members are organizations with a vested interest in the lodging industry, who use AH&LA as a platform to grow their industry knowledge, while networking and conducting business with other members. Primarily comprised of key decision makers in the lodging industry, our members have the power to sign your dotted line, and we take strides to make our Allied members visible to this niche community.
If you don’t join, here’s what you miss:
- Access thousands of colleagues, industry experts, decision makers, and leading hoteliers.
- Attend and serve on the new Allied Council, which identifies emerging trends and nominates members for the AH&LA board of directors.
- Complimentary subscription to Lodging magazine, access to the Directory of Hotel & Lodging Companies, discounts on Educational Institute products, industry conferences, and more!
Continue reading below to discover more of the benefits an Allied Membership affords you!
To see who's already an allied member, click here.
If hoteliers comprise any part of your consumer base, you can’t afford not to join AH&LA especially at just $1,500 per year in dues. Click here to join now.
- Networking with AH&LA members at conferences and events at discounted admission prices, including the AH&LA Fall Conference, held in conjunction with the International Hotel/Motel + Restaurant Show, where entrance is free
- Attending a committee meeting and sharing your insight
A free listing in Lodging magazine’s annual printed buyers’ guide, The MarketPlace, and online directory
- Hundreds of sponsorship opportunities, amenable to any budget
- Discounted advertising in Lodging magazine
- Free use of the AH&LA Allied Member logo to use on your marketing material
- AH&LA’s Directory of Hotel and Lodging Companies, produced with Smith Travel Research, and distributed monthly via an electronic Excel file. (A $1,500 value, or the cost of allied membership!)
- The STR Pipeline Outlook provides you with accurate insight into the future of the hotel industry. Each report contains high-level overviews of projected supply in all phases of development as well as a summary of Pipeline data from the past 12 quarters. Data is provided for the total U.S. as well as the top 26 markets and is broken down by chain scale and phase progression.
- AH&LA’s member property list, available through September, 2014.
- Ability to earn the Certified Master Hotel Supplier certification free of charge
- AH&LA's Lodging Survey, valued at $1,500
- Free subscriptions to Lodging magazine and AH&LA SmartBrief
- Timely legislative updates sent straight to your inbox
- Free use of the AH&LA Information Center, answering any industry-related inquiry
- Educational Institute resources, offered at a 20-40% discount
- Hotel Horizons, PKF-HR's quarterly report containing five-year forecasts of supply, demand, occupancy, ADR, and RevPAR for the U.S. lodging industry and six chain-scale segments - sent annually in April
If you have a question or would like to speak with someone about membership, click here.