As a full-service research center dedicated to assisting members with their industry-related questions, the AH&LA Information Center maintains extensive working files on over 1,000 topics and subtopics related to the hospitality industry. The Information Center is located at the Conrad N. Hilton College at the University of Houston, and contains resources from a number of hospitality news sources and reports, as well as specialized databases and the electronic resources of the University.
– As an exclusive benefit, members can have any hospitality-related question researched and answered within three business days. Just fill out this request form or call (888) 743-2515.
– Our many resources for the press can be found here. If you have specific statistical inquiries, please call us at (888) 743-2515. To arrange an interview, contact Kathryn Potter at (202) 289-3130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
– While we encourage you to learn more about AH&LA membership so that you can have a dedicated team research and personally answer your inquiry, you’ll find a wealth of resources right here:
Click here to read more about AH&LA's history, or visit our centennial celebration microsite.
Click here for information on the history of lodging in the U.S.
2014 At-a-Glance Statistical figures
* Based on properties with 15 or more rooms. Click here for the complete 2014 LIP.
Click here to view state-by-state statistics on the economic impact of lodging.
Lodging Industry Trade Press
National Travel and Tourism Office (formerly OTTI)
- International Traveler Lodging Sector Profile
U.S. Travel Association