President, Inntegrated Hospitality Management Ltd.
Ralph is a Chartered Professional Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Chartered Business Valuator, Certified Hotel Administrator, & Certified Hospitality Accounting Executive with over 30 years of operations and consulting experience in the hospitality industry.
A 1982 graduate of the Sauder School of Business at UBC, with a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting and Management Information Systems, Ralph joined Coopers & Lybrand, where after he obtained his CA & CBV designations, went on to lead the Western Canada Hospitality Industry Practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers.
In 1997 Ralph co-founded Inntegrated Hospitality Management Ltd. to provide third party consulting and management services for secured creditors, owners, and other clients with interests in accommodation, food and beverage, gaming and destination resort/vacation club developments.
Ralph has been involved with more than 40 management, turnaround, restructuring, and repositioning engagements; has completed numerous valuation, feasibility, and market position assignments; and has provided expert witness testimony in both the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta on valuation and accounting issues related to hospitality and tourism businesses.
- Recipient of the 2015 Hospitality Financial & Technology Professionals (HFTP) Paragon Award;
- Co-Author of the “11th Revised Edition of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry”;
- Member, Financial Management Committee (FMC), American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA);
- Member, Hospitality Finance Advisory Council, HFTP;
- Past Vice-Chair (2012-2014), FMC, AH&LA;
- Past Chair, Food & Beverage Sub-Committee, FMC, AH&LA;
- Past Global President (2005-2006), HFTP; and
- Past Chair, Membership Committee, Institute of Chartered Accountants of BC.