As an active Independent Property member of AHLA, you are invited to participate in the Independent Property Council. This council meets several times per year in conjunction with other AHLA events. During these council meetings, we provide updates on AHLA and our legislative work and ask for input from our members. Engagement in these meetings provides a great opportunity to have a significant influence over AHLA’s agenda.
When you join AHLA you get:
- Engagement on important policy discussions to communicate the industry's value and importance to decision makers.
- Representation on a wide variety of high-profile media issues.
- An opportunity to serve on the AHLA Independent Council, which identifies emerging trends and nominates members for the AHLA board of directors.
- Membership on a larger team of thousands of colleagues, industry experts, and leading hoteliers.
- A world-class team of experts on legislative and regulatory matters, industry issues, and crisis management, so that you can focus on what you do best - running your business.
- Discounts on Educational Institute products, industry conferences, and more.
Make sure you're also a member of your state lodging association, which provides local representation and additional cost-saving benefits.