As an active Management Company member of AHLA, you are invited to participate in the Management Council. This council meets several times per year in conjunction with other AHLA events. During these council meetings, we provide updates on AHLA and our legislative work and ask for input from our members. Engagement in these meetings provides a great opportunity to have a significant influence over AHLA’s agenda.
As part of the benefits shared by all AHLA members, membership provides:
- Engagement on important policy discussions to communicate the industry's value and importance to decision makers.
- Representation on a wide variety of high-profile media issues.
- Membership on a larger team of thousands of colleagues, industry experts, and leading hoteliers.
- A world-class team of experts on legislative and regulatory matters, industry issues, and crisis management, so that you can focus on what you do best - running your business.
- Discounts on Educational Institute products, industry conferences, and more!
And make sure you're also a member of your state lodging association, which provides local representation and additional cost-saving benefits.