AHLA and AHLEF are joining with community-based organizations in major cities across the country to offer grants to help attract young people for careers in the hospitality industry.
- HOTEL INDUSTRY COMMITS $75,000 GRANT FOR LA OPPORTUNITY YOUTH TRAINING
- AHLA JOINS WHITE HOUSE FOR “INVESTING IN AMERICA'S WORKFORCE"
- HOTEL INDUSTRY CELEBRATES $75,000 GRANT FOR WASHINGTON, D.C. OPPORTUNITY YOUTH TRAINING
- $500,000 YOUTH GRANT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATIONS TO OPEN CAREER PATHWAYS
- AHLA ANNOUNCES BALTIMORE YOUTH GRANT
- HOTEL INDUSTRY ANNOUNCES $75,000 GRANT TO CHICAGO COMMUNITY-BASED ORGANIZATIONS