August 26 - 29, 2018
Sea Island, GA
About the Event
Save the Date for the 31st Annual Golf Classic! Join us for three memorable days of golf and networking, and provide invaluable support to the Foundation. Now that's what we call a business meeting!
The AHLEF Golf Classic supports funding for the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Foundation, through scholarships, grants, and research programs. Your participation in this event - supports the building of tomorrow's hotel industry. In the 30 year history of the Golf Classic, we have raised $3.2 million to support the Foundation efforts. For more information on the Foundation, visit www.ahlef.org.
Click here to learn more about Sea Island, the only resort in the world to achieve four Forbes Five-Stars nine years in a row.
Sponsor the Classic
Sponsors get all the attention - at the tee, in your welcome bag, at meals, and more. With a new sponsorship model and variety of options to reach the industry's key decision makers in a relaxed, informal setting, you have a strategic opportunity to get noticed all while contributing to the success of the Foundation.
Please contact Brad Aldrich, CMHS at email@example.com or (202) 289-3154 for information on sponsorship opportunities.
Attend the Classic
Purchase a foursome, twosome or attend as a single player. Your all-inclusive package pricing includes the following benefits.
- Three nights accommodations
- Welcome amenities, including golf items and a resort gift certificate
- Three buffet breakfasts and two lunches
- Three receptions and dinners
- Evening hospitality suite
- Discounted extended stay packages
- Unlimited golf Sunday through Tuesday
- *Social attendee will include the option of a resort activity instead of golf
- Tournament players receive participation in a 36-hole, two-day tournament, in either handicap or scramble format
- A portion of your costs will be considered tax deductible
- Foursomes - $16,400
- Twosomes - $8,200
- Single Player - $4,100
- Social Attendee* - $4,100
Please contact Lauren Pravlik, CMP, Director, Conventions and Events, firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 289-3116, with any questions.Secure Your Team Today!