The American Hotel & Lodging Association has grown our membership to over 25,000 lodging property members, representing over half of all the hotel rooms in the United States. Join your peers today and contribute to the future of hospitality!
For more than 100 years, AHLA has been the foremost representative of and advocate for the U.S. lodging industry. We are the only national association that represents all segments of an industry that is among the 10 largest business sectors in America. Our industry is booming because we help our members be their best at what matters most: serving our guests, employees and our communities.
From the White House to City Hall, AHLA works tirelessly on behalf of our membership, appealing to lawmakers and regulators with a unified and powerful voice about issues critical to the future of the lodging industry.
- Increasing visibility and engagement on Capitol Hill
- Securing legislative changes that support the hotel industry
- Supporting local advocacy efforts in cities and states across the country
- Monitoring the latest legislative developments and analyzing how they may impact our interests
- Championing elected officials who support the lodging industry through HotelPac
- Mobilizing effective grassroots campaigns
- Generating awareness and developing industry champions through Heart of the House hotel tours
- Proactively spreading messages through all channels on issues that matter most to our industry
- Legislative alerts on priority issues
- Media guidance and issue specific talking points
- HotelLOBBY bimonthly legislative e-newsletter
- HotelPAC invitations
- Free Lodging Magazine subscription
- AHLA daily updates
- Media advisories, press releases and more
- Complimentary Webinars
- Access the Members-only website at www.ahla.com
- Access to members-only research center
- Discounts and complimentary products/services
- Certification discounts
- AHLA Events
- HX: The Hotel Experience – Rooms to Restaurants in New York
- AHLA’s Legislative Action Summit in Washington, D.C.
- America’s Lodging Investment Summit (ALIS)