AHLA and our partner organizations are hosting events all across the country to bring awareness to human trafficking. These events, which are open to hoteliers and employees, feature participation from law enforcement and elected officials as well as an in-site human trafficking training provided by one of AHLA's national partners.
*All NRFT in-person training events have been postponed until further notice due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic*
- HOTEL INDUSTRY, GOV. PRITZKER, ATTORNEY GENERAL RAOUL & MAYOR LIGHTFOOT ADDRESS HUMAN TRAFFICKING PREVENTION AHEAD OF NBA ALL-STAR GAME
- HOTEL INDUSTRY, NFL TACKLE HUMAN TRAFFICKING PREVENTION AHEAD OF SUPER BOWL LIV
- AHLA JOINED SECRETARY OF STATE HUGHS TO COMBAT HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN TEXAS
- GOVERNOR KEMP, FIRST LADY, AG CARR PARTNER WITH HOTEL INDUSTRY TO COMBAT HUMAN TRAFFICKING
- GOVERNOR REYNOLDS, SENATOR ERNST PARTNER WITH HOTEL INDUSTRY TO COMBAT HUMAN TRAFFICKING