Simple. Convenient. Accessible.
We know hospitality. Let us help you.
Healthy Hospitality offers a curated suite of health and wellness solutions for your team, including options with no cost to employers. Visit healthy-hospitality.org for more information!
Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision products.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
HealthiestYou by Teladoc
HealthiestYou offers your employees the ability to safely seek health care from anywhere, any time of the day or night.
- Unlimited mental health, general medical, dermatology, neck and back pain visits.
- Employees meet virtually with a medical or mental health professional who can prescribe appropriate medications.
- Eliminates the need to visit a crowded clinic, urgent care, or ER.
- Virtual visits are offered though employers, who may choose to cost-share with their employees.
Members-only price is $9 per employee per month for unlimited virtual visits (includes entire household at no additional cost) with $0 copays and no other costs.
To learn more and enroll your team, visit this link!
Individual + Family Health Insurance
Your part-time and full-time team members can now access affordable personal health insurance. The Affordable Care Act/Exchange plans cover pre-existing conditions along with a list of essential health benefits. Through this program, your employees can:
- Speak directly to licensed agents and receive quotes from multiple insurance companies.
- Access any qualifying federal subsidies as part of the enrollment process.
- Immediately enroll in medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and Medicare coverage programs.
Individual & family plans require no employer participation or contribution. Pass this along to any team members who are not eligible for employer-sponsored group health coverage.
Click here to learn more: https://www.hospitality-health.com/ahla or call (855) 973-9381
Free Pharmacy Discount Program
This free pharmacy discount program helps employees save up to 80% (average savings of 47%) on all FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at more than 64,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Cards and coupons are pre-activated and easy to use; privacy is protected.
- Administered through OptumRx®. This discount card program is not insurance.
- Search for the best price and download a coupon or the card to access your discounts here: http://perks.optum.com/ahla
Free Mental Health Resources
Whole-person wellness involves mental, physical, and social well-being. The most common health problem in the world is depression, and mental health issues like stress can leave us immunocompromised, which can lead to chronic conditions like heart disease. Now more than ever, taking care of our mental wellness is critical. Access free hospitality-focused resources for:
- Mental health, substance use disorder, and suicide prevention.
- Support groups.
- Stress management techniques.
- Manager guidebook for promoting mental well-being in the hospitality workplace.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The world's largest personalized health network helps people find new treatments, connect with others and take action to improve their outcomes.
Access a community for anyone concerned about symptoms and/or diagnosed with COVID-19, as well as anyone suffering from anxiety and depression, to come together and discuss coping mechanisms and support each other.Learn More
Substance Use Disorder Helpline
In crisis? Call for immediate help anytime from anywhere. A person and/or a family member may talk with a licensed recovery advocate about their concerns and needs, get a referral to a professional who can develop a personalized treatment plan and access family support resources. Call 1-855-780-5955,Learn More
Hospitality-focused substance abuse support network. Join a safe environment with others who understand the unique challenges experienced by people on the front lines in restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality industries.Learn more
Emotional Support Helpline
Need a little support? Call any time, free of charge. This help line is staffed by professionally trained mental health experts. It is free of charge and open to anyone. Call 1-866-342-6892 24/7.
Crisis Text Line
In crisis? Text for immediate help anytime from anywhere. Connect with a Crisis Coordinator within 25 seconds on average. Communicate until you feel safe. Text HELLO to 741741.