AHLA Hotel Lobby Live: H-2B Visas: Challenges and Opportunities
Join AHLA's EVP of Government Affairs Brian Crawford and immigration and H-2B expert Keith Pabian of the Pabian Law firm to hear the latest news on the H-2B seasonal visa program, challenges facing the H-2B user community and potential changes that could be coming from the administration and Congress.
• Current state of H-2B and J-1 visas on Capitol Hill and in the Administration
• Potential legal and legislative changes
• Understanding the H-2B visa application process and requirements
• Utilizing H-2B visas for hotels and lodging organizations
• How the H-2B visa cap works (summer and winter) and utilizing H-2B in-country workers