Take 60 SECONDS and make a difference for the hotel industry.
Follow the simple steps below to email your Members of Congress to support the ‘Save Hotel Jobs Act’. This Bill will provide critical support to hotels and their workers during this recovery period. You do not need to be an AHLA member to join HotelsACT. Feel free to customize the template email with your own personal story!
- STEP 1: Submit your contact Info into the HotelsACT form below.
- STEP 2: Click the red “submit selected letters” button.
- STEP 3: Tell all your colleagues to do the same!
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Individuals who are interested in promoting the common business interests of all U.S. lodging industry, including:
- Hotel owners;
- Hotel employees;
- Management companies;
- Independent properties;
- State hotel associations;
- Industry suppliers; and
- Supporters of the hotel industry.
With your HotelsACT membership, you will receive:
- Regular updates on issues affecting your hotel’s bottom line;
- Exclusive access to innovative tools that will allow you to take immediate action on important legislative initiatives through concise emails delivered instantly to your Representatives urging their support of lodging-friendly positions;
- Political newsletters from DC's top insiders; and
- Contact information for your members of Congress.
Make your voice heard! Here you will have the exclusive access to innovative tools that will allow you to take immediate action on important legislative initiatives through concise emails delivered instantly to your Representatives urging their support of lodging-friendly positions.Take Action
HotelPAC is the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s (AHLA) Political Action Committee (PAC). It is a voluntary, bi-partisan PAC formed to help elect federal candidates who support the lodging industry.