The hotel industry is calling on Congress to pass the ‘Save Hotel Jobs Act’ – which will provide critical support to hotels and their workers during this recovery period. Please sign up below and email/call/tweet your Members of Congress through the HotelsACT portal today and ask your colleagues to do the same! Each person who reaches out to their elected officials makes a difference. You do not need to be an AHLA member to participate.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Individuals who are interested in promoting the common business interests of all U.S. lodging industry, including:
- Hotel owners;
- Hotel employees;
- Management companies;
- Independent properties;
- State hotel associations;
- Industry suppliers; and
- Supporters of the hotel industry.
With your HotelsACT membership, you will receive:
- Regular updates on issues affecting your hotel’s bottom line;
- Exclusive access to innovative tools that will allow you to take immediate action on important legislative initiatives through concise emails delivered instantly to your Representatives urging their support of lodging-friendly positions;
- Political newsletters from DC's top insiders; and
- Contact information for your members of Congress.
Make your voice heard! Here you will have the exclusive access to innovative tools that will allow you to take immediate action on important legislative initiatives through concise emails delivered instantly to your Representatives urging their support of lodging-friendly positions.Take Action
HotelPAC is the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s (AHLA) Political Action Committee (PAC). It is a voluntary, bi-partisan PAC formed to help elect federal candidates who support the lodging industry.