Make A Big Impact for Your Industry
Click on the action alert(s) below to quickly sign up for HotelsACT and tell your government officials how they can help the hotel industry via email, phone call or tweet!
Sharing your voice with your elected officials can have a BIG impact and it's easy to do!
It only takes 60 seconds to join - It's FREE - Send as many communications as you want - Make a major impact on helping your industry
You do not need to be a member of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) to participate. HotelsACT Membership is for individuals only and must be affirmed on a yearly basis.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Individuals who are interested in promoting the common business interests of all U.S. lodging industry, including:
- Hotel owners;
- Hotel employees;
- Management companies;
- Independent properties;
- State hotel associations;
- Industry suppliers; and
- Supporters of the hotel industry.
With your HotelsACT membership, you will receive:
- Regular updates on issues affecting your hotel’s bottom line;
- Exclusive access to innovative tools that will allow you to take immediate action on important legislative initiatives through concise emails delivered instantly to your Representatives urging their support of lodging-friendly positions;
- Political newsletters from DC's top insiders; and
- Contact information for your members of Congress.
Make your voice heard! Here you will have the exclusive access to innovative tools that will allow you to take immediate action on important legislative initiatives through concise emails delivered instantly to your Representatives urging their support of lodging-friendly positions.Take Action
HotelPAC is the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s (AHLA) Political Action Committee (PAC). It is a voluntary, bi-partisan PAC formed to help elect federal candidates who support the lodging industry.