Hotels Are United On Safe Stay
Safe Stay® is an industry-wide initiative focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19.
Support for the Safe Stay initiative continues to grow with endorsements coming from leading scientists, physicians and public health experts in epidemiology and infectious disease.
AHLA Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Information Website
This resource provides an integrated, county view of key data for monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States
© 2021 AHLA. All right reserved.
Resources for AHLA members who endorse and have implemented the guidelines at their properties which includes:
- Signage/decals to display in the front and back of the house
- Cleaning checklists for staff
- Logos to post online and display your endorsement
- and More.
- Guest Checklist: 5 Practices to Travel Safely (UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON!)
- Hotels Ranked As Safe As Golfing Or Camping
SAFE STAY SPONSORS
We are proud to have the support of Safe Stay Sponsors who have joined AHLA and hotel properties across the country working to ensure all guests and employees have a Safe Stay.Learn More (Members Only)
View our Contactless Technology Resource Center
Train hotel staff on enhanced safety and cleanliness guidelines with COVID-19 Precautions for Hotels, a new online course developed by AHLEI and created in consultation with the AHLA’s Safe Stay Advisory Council.
- For all levels of employees
- Offered in English and Spanish
- Short, easy, affordable: 15 mins
- Certificate of completion awarded
- Available to host on internal LMS