Better Results Together
The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) is the sole national association representing all segments of the U.S. lodging industry. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., AHLA focuses on strategic advocacy, communications support and workforce development programs to move the industry forward.
In addition to a range of member discounts on products, services and events and a library of members-only information resources, the fundamental benefits of AHLA membership include:
- Advocacy on issues critical to the health and growth of the lodging industry;
- A place at the table for important policy discussions with influencers and decision-makers;
- Opportunities to serve on AHLA's councils, committees and board of directors;
- Expert answers and guidance on regulatory matters, crisis management and industry change;
- Networking opportunities with thousands of colleagues, allies and industry leaders;
- Timely and curated news, briefs and advisories;
- Access to industry events, professional development and lifelong learning.
AHLA also encourages members to join their state associations for increased local representation and additional membership savings on resources, services and events.