OSHA ETS Updates for Hoteliers
AHLA hosts a new webinar featuring experts in public health, policy and employment law to discuss the current challenges facing the hotel industry related to the recent COVID-19 surge. Get the latest information on the current state of the Omicron variant, and how to navigate the most recent legal and policy developments impacting the OSHA’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS).
- Current legal status and policies for compliance with the OSHA ETS and federal contractor requirements.
- Requirements for proof of vaccination and/or weekly testing of employees.
- Legal insights on the January 7 Supreme Court hearing on the vaccine mandate.
- How OSHA will enforce the ETS.
- Expert insight on the Omicron variant.
- Chip Rogers, President & CEO, AHLA (Moderator)
- Rear Adm. Dr. Tripoli, AHLA Safe Stay Medical Advisor
- Josh Ulman, Founder & Managing Partner of Ulman Public Policy
- James Sullivan, Co-Chair, OSHA Workplace Safety Practice, Cozen O'Connor
- Guy Brenner, Partner, Labor & Employment Law Department, Proskauer