Become part of an industry-driven advocacy and communications powerhouse!
Fees are based on a tiered scale according to the total number of rooms, and your company receives a credit for properties that join through their chain. If you own independent properties, they may join AHLA directly or through their state association.
What you get:
- Engagement on important policy discussions to communicate the industry's value and importance to decision makers.
- Representation on a wide variety of high-profile media issues.
- Access to exclusive industry research.
- An opportunity to serve on one of AHLA's six councils, which identify emerging trends and nominate members for the AHLA board of directors.
- Membership on a larger team of thousands of colleagues, industry experts, and leading hoteliers.
- A world-class team of experts on legislative and regulatory matters, industry issues, and crisis management, so that you can focus on what you do best - running your business.
- Discounts on Educational Institute products, industry conferences, and more!
And make sure you're also a member of your state lodging association, which provides local representation and additional cost-saving benefits.
For more information, email us or call (202) 289-3179.