Exclusive Pricing and Solutions from UnitedHealthcare
Members-only pricing and solutions from UnitedHealthcare for association members nationwide.
- All supplier and hospitality members qualify for UnitedHealthcare’s legacy program with discounts available on medical, dental, and vision products.
- Up to 5% savings on fully insured (51+ employees) medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Up to 5% savings on ASO medical baseline fees and services.
The Optum Perks™ prescription drug savings program may help you save on the medications you need to live a healthier life. Just show your card or coupon to the pharmacist each time you fill a prescription.
- Save up to 80% on most prescription drugs at over 64,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Get discounts for every member of your family.
- No membership. No fees. Just savings.
The world's largest personalized health network helps people find new treatments, connect with others and take action to improve their outcomes.
Access a community for anyone concerned about symptoms and/or diagnosed with COVID-19, as well as anyone suffering from anxiety and depression, to come together and discuss coping mechanisms and support each other.Learn More
Substance Use Disorder Helpline
In crisis? Call for immediate help anytime from anywhere. A person and/or a family member may talk with a licensed recovery advocate about their concerns and needs, get a referral to a professional who can develop a personalized treatment plan and access family support resources. Call 1-855-780-5955,Learn More
Emotional Support Helpline
Need a little support? Call any time, free of charge. This help line is staffed by professionally trained mental health experts. It is free of charge and open to anyone. Call 1-866-342-6892 24/7.
Hospitality-focused substance abuse support network. Join a safe environment with others who understand the unique challenges experienced by people on the front lines in restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality industries.
Crisis Text Line
In crisis? Text for immediate help anytime from anywhere. Connect with a Crisis Coordinator within 25 seconds on average. Communicate until you feel safe. Text HELLO to 741741.