Hotels Are United On Safe Stay
Safe Stay® is an industry-wide initiative focused on enhanced hotel cleaning practices, social interactions, and workplace protocols to meet the new health and safety challenges and expectations presented by COVID-19.
SAFE STAY GUIDELINES
The Safe Stay Guidelines were created by an advisory council comprised of leaders from all segments of the hotel industry in accordance with CDC best practices.
- July 16, 2020: HOTEL INDUSTRY RELEASES TOP 5 REQUIREMENTS TO TRAVEL SAFELY
- July 6, 2020: HOTEL INDUSTRY LAUNCHES TRAINING COURSE TO ADVANCE SAFE STAY GUIDELINES
- May 21, 2020: HOTEL INDUSTRY ACROSS U.S. & CANADA UNITE AROUND ENHANCED SAFETY, CLEANING STANDARDS
- May 4, 2020: AHLA RELEASES INDUSTRY-WIDE HOTEL CLEANING STANDARDS THROUGH “SAFE STAY” INITIATIVE
Resources for AHLA members who endorse and have implemented the guidelines at their properties which includes:
- Signage/decals to display in the front and back of the house
- Cleaning checklists for staff
- Logos to post online and display your endorsement
- and More.
BACK TO BUSINESS CENTER
As the industry looks for guidance on reopening properties, AHLA has collected a variety of leading resources from industry experts including AHLA Premier Partners, Allied Plus and Allied Members.ACCESS
Train hotel staff on enhanced safety and cleanliness guidelines with COVID-19 Precautions for Hotels, a new online course developed by AHLEI and created in consultation with the AHLA’s Safe Stay Advisory Council.
- For all levels of employees
- Offered in English and Spanish
- Short, easy, affordable: 15 mins
- Certificate of completion awarded
- Available to host on internal LMS