August 25 - 28, 2019
The Resort at Pelican Hill
Newport Beach, CA
About the Event
Registration for the 32nd Annual AHLEF Golf Classic will be opening soon. Please check back for more information.
It's time to tee it up again to support the industry! Save the Date for the 32nd Annual Golf Classic - the most important, and certainly the most fun, fundraising and networking event of the year.
Proceeds from the AHLEF Golf Classic supports the Foundation’s key priorities. In 2019, the Foundation will once again disburse over $2.1 million in funding through scholarships, research grants, and our invaluable workforce development programs – Empowering Youth, Apprenticeship and Cost-Free College. Your participation in this event allows future and aspiring hoteliers to expand their horizons within the industry and grow their careers. For more information on the Foundation, visit www.ahlef.org.
Sponsor the Classic
Sponsors get all the attention - at the tee, in your welcome bag, at meals, and more. With a new sponsorship model and variety of options to reach the industry's key decision makers in a relaxed, informal setting, you have a strategic opportunity to get noticed all while contributing to the success of the Foundation. Click here for detailed information on the sponsorship opportunities available.
Please contact Brad Aldrich, CMHS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 289-3154 for information on sponsorship opportunities.
Attend the Classic
Purchase a foursome, twosome or attend as a social guest. Your all-inclusive package pricing includes the following benefits.
- Three nights accommodations
- Welcome amenities, including golf items and a resort gift certificate
- Three buffet breakfasts and two lunches
- Three receptions and dinners
- Evening hospitality suite
- Discounted extended stay packages
- Unlimited golf Sunday through Tuesday
- *Social attendee will include the option of a resort activity instead of golf
- Tournament players receive participation in a 36-hole, two-day tournament, in either handicap or scramble format
- A portion of your costs will be considered tax deductible
- Foursomes - $16,400
- Twosomes - $8,200
- Social Attendee* - $4,100