Supporting the Industry’s Need for Culinary Talent
AHLEF recognizes the need for culinary talent is one of the industry’s biggest labor challenges. To help address this issue, AHLEF has provided partnership funding to Catalyst Kitchens – a national organization with operations in 78 cities across the country. The community organizations in the Catalyst Kitchens network are singularly focused on providing pre-employment training for job seekers looking for culinary roles. Through this partnership, AHLA members will now have priority access to Catalyst’s nearly 4,000 graduates every year.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn about Catalyst Kitchens and their pre-employment training program for culinary workers
- Hear how you can connect and hire Catalyst Kitchens graduates for roles at your properties
- See a preview of the new AHLEF culinary apprenticeship program
- Shelly Weir, Senior Vice President of Career Development, AHLA & AHLEF
- Emily Olsen-Harbich, Senior Manager, Membership & Resource Development, Catalyst Kitchens