Partner Program Grows to Record 27 Members, Expands Industry Verticals
WASHINGTON (June 8, 2022) — The American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) announced today it has welcomed six new Premier Partners, growing the program to a record 27 partners and expanding the industry verticals represented.
“We are excited to welcome these new partner organizations to the AHLA family as we continue to grow our reach and impact,” said Chip Rogers, president and CEO of AHLA. “Our work is more important than ever, and our growing membership base will help ensure that we speak with one united voice, loud and clear on behalf of the hotel industry and its employees.”
New Premier Partners announced today include:
- Proskauer’s Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure Group (Gold Partner) has one of the broadest and longest-standing commitments to the hotel and lodging sector among major global law firms. Proskauer has experience handling every relevant issue in the industry, including hotel development and construction; mergers and acquisitions; property and portfolio transfers; funds and REITs; IPOs, SPACs and capital markets; financings; management; marketing; restructurings, workouts, bankruptcies and foreclosures; labor and employment; litigation and arbitration; and all aspects of operations. To learn more, visit Proskauer.com.
- Guest Worldwide (Silver Partner) is a global collective of dynamic, industry-leading companies with more than 40 years of experience serving the unique needs of diverse markets worldwide:
- Gilchrist & Soames combines its leading amenity manufacturing capabilities with a passion for pure and innovative bath products, environmental stewardship, and clean, skin-friendly formulations
- Manchester Mills is a leading textile manufacturer with unrivaled expertise and manufacturing flexibility focused on quality and a passion for innovation
- Guest Supply is an industry leader in hospitality supplies, serving the world’s top hotel chains and independent properties as a full-spectrum distribution solution provider
To learn more, visit GuestWorldwide.com.
- Marsh (Silver Partner) is a global professional services firm, headquartered in New York City with operations in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh’s US hospitality industry-specific specialists deliver innovative and insightful solutions so hoteliers can develop a comprehensive insurance and risk management strategy. By doing so, hospitality companies can better mitigate the impact of and remain resilient in the face of rapidly shifting consumer behaviors, evolving regulations, and unforeseen risks. To learn more, visit Marsh.com.
- NewGen Advisory (Silver Partner) is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in hospitality and lodging assets. As the leaders in the hospitality industry, they offer a robust suite of services to owners, investors, and lenders. With their dedicated team, nationwide listings, and state-of-the-art marketing strategies, NewGen Advisory has collectively represented more than $2 billion in hotel sales and has transacted in every type of hotel asset class. To learn more, visit NewGenAdv.com.
- Relay (Silver Partner) is an award-winning cloud-based communications system for frontline teams. The push-to-talk, voice-first handheld device and integrated platform empower frontline teams with technology to safely and quickly connect to the people and information to get their jobs done more efficiently. Relay’s technology equips frontline workers across the country in hospitality, logistics, construction, education, and healthcare industries. To learn more, visit www.Relaypro.com.
- WizeHire (Silver Partner) is an award-winning platform that helps small businesses grow with a better way to hire. Since 2014, WizeHire has focused on a future where small businesses can attract and win the same high level of talent as big companies. The hiring platform gives business owners an applicant tracking system, expert advice from dedicated hiring coaches, and recruiting resources such as job ad templates that help them hire the right candidate every time while saving time and money. More than 15,000 employers choose WizeHire as the trusted advisor to help grow their business. To learn more, visit WizeHire.com.
The AHLA Premier Partner Program offers industry suppliers and service providers high-value opportunities to engage directly with AHLA members at an executive level and increase brand visibility.
These new partners join an AHLA roster of more than 30,000 members, 80% of all franchised hotels and the 10 largest hotel companies in the U.S. In addition to hoteliers, AHLA membership includes state and local lodging associations, leading hospitality associations, industry service providers and suppliers, universities, and hospitality students.