Allied members are organizations with a vested interest in a strong lodging industry and a valued part of AHLA. Allied members leverage AHLA as an efficient platform to demonstrate industry support, increase brand visibility and build their business. Primarily comprised of key decision makers in the lodging industry’s various segments, our members value their supplier relationships and Allied support of AHLA.
The cost of AHLA Allied Membership is $3,000 anually
Raise your visibility with:
- The AHLA Allied Member logo to use on your marketing material
- Access to the Directory of Hotel & Lodging Companies, emailed to you monthly, and posted to AHLA's Data Center
- A free listing in Lodging Magazine’s annual printed buyers’ guide and online directory, the AHLA Hotel & Lodging Guide
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities, only available to Allied members
- Opportunities to submit ideas for and host AHLA member webinars
- Discounted advertising in Lodging Magazine
Become an industry expert through:
- Receipt of AHLA’s bi-monthly Hotel Lobby e-newsletter
- Access to complimentary webinars and the member-only sections of AHLA.com
- Free use of AHLA Research and access to AHLA’s Information Center archive
- Exclusive quarterly report by Tourism Economics on the latest trends and insights on the future of international travel to the U.S.
- Ability to earn one complimentary Certified Master Hotel Supplier certification
- Complimentary biyearly Lodging Survey Report (valued at $3,000)
- Up to 40% discount on training products and services from the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
- Member-pricing discounts to networking events including AHLA’s Legislative Action Summit and AHLEF Golf Classic
- On job postings on Hcareers.com, data reports from STR and more
- 15% discount for advertising in AHLA’s Hotel Buyers Guide
- Free Lodging Magazine subscription
If you have any questions, or to request an invoice contact Pablo Urioste.