Allied members encompass the vendor/service provider community of those with vested interest in the lodging industry and are a critical component to the industries success. Allied members leverage AHLA as an efficient platform to demonstrate industry support, increase brand visibility and build their business. Primarily comprised of key decision makers in the lodging industry’s various segments, our members value their supplier relationships and Allied support of AHLA.
AHLA Allied Membership is $3,000/annually.
Raise your visibility with:
- The AHLA Allied Member logo to use on your marketing material
- Access to the AHLA's Data Center - various reports and data sets provided (updated on a regular basis)
- LODGING Magazine’s Marketplace issue and online directory, the AHLA Hotel & Lodging Guide
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities, only available to Allied members
- Highlight thought leaderships and content offerings via AHLA social media channels
- Opportunities to submit ideas for and host AHLA member webinars
- Discounted advertising in Lodging Magazine
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Company name and website listing on the AHLA Allied Member Directory
Become an industry expert through:
- Receipt of AHLA’s Hotel Lobby e-newsletter
- Access to complimentary webinars and the member-only sections of AHLA.com
- Free use of AHLA Research and access to AHLA’s Information Center archive
- Exclusive quarterly report by Tourism Economics on the latest trends and insights on the future of international travel to the U.S.
- Complimentary biyearly Lodging Survey Report
- Discounts on training products and services from the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
- Member-pricing to AHLA signature networking events including AHLA’s Legislative Action Summit, ForWard: Advancing Women in Hospitality and AHLAF Golf Classic
- Job postings on Hcareers.com, data reports from STR and more
- 15% discount for advertising in AHLA’s Hotel Buyers Guide
- Free Lodging Magazine subscription
If you have any questions, or to request an invoice contact Ann Cothran.