In addition to a range of member discounts on products, services and events and a library of members-only information resources, the fundamental benefits of AHLA membership include:
- Advocacy on issues critical to the health and growth of the lodging industry;
- A place at the table for important policy discussions with influencers and decision-makers;
- Opportunities to serve on AHLA's councils, committees and board of directors;
- Expert answers and guidance on regulatory matters, crisis management and industry change;
- Networking opportunities with thousands of colleagues, allies and industry leaders;
- Timely and curated news, briefs and advisories;
- Access to industry events, professional development and lifelong learning.
AHLA also encourages members to join their state associations for increased local representation and additional membership savings on resources, services and events.
AHLA represents the broader coalitions of lodging and related-industry professionals from each of our membership categories, which include not only hoteliers but also industry vendors and suppliers, hospitality students and those who teach and mentor them, our partner state associations and a special "Under 30" category for the young professionals who will carry AHLA through its second century.