As part of the CARES Act, the Small Business Administration is providing financial assistance through two main programs listed below. SBA also announced automatic deferrals for existing SBA disaster loans through December 2020.
PPP Vs. EIDL Loans
(video created by AHLA Allied Member: Live Oak Bank)
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP)
IMPORTANT UPDATE: On April 23 an additional $324 billion was appropriated to replenish the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Read the most updated FAQs.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) within the CARES Act authorizes funding for businesses for job retention and certain other expenses. Eligible small businesses can. Learn more (video).
OTHER SBA LOAN RESOURCES
- COVID-19 Member FAQs
- COVID-19 Legislative/Regulatory Updates
- Summary of the SBA Provisions in the CARES Act
- Small Business Loan Guide
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance > The Three-Step Process.pdf
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- How to Apply for An SBA Loan
- Small Business Administration Relief Updates by State
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQs for Small Businesses
- Paycheck Protection Program vs. EIDL Flow Chart
- SBA/AHLA Webinar (3/26/20): Watch Online
- Upcoming SBA Webinars: Schedule